6.3.15

Kindah X Linus

Recently I collaborated with Linus bikes, whom I have been admiring for a long time. Linus makes classic looking bikes that resemble vintage styles.  For this project, I snapped photos as I rode around the Bay Area for a few months. Collecting colors, textures, and making sure to share my favorite sweets, I've been sharing the collab on instagram with the hashtag  #kindahxlinus. 

Shown here is the Linus Mixte 8 Speed with detachable basket and lights. This bike has been great to use in and around San Francisco, with all of the steep hills and long stretches of flat ground intermixed. It's lightweight, and I've been enjoying commuting and just cruising around with it.

Bay Bridge Trail 















Bay Area Color










































































Bike Delivery: The bets thing about the Bay Area is that you only need 2 wheels to get from point A to point B. Here's a look into one of my favorite shops and also my stockist in Berkeley, Social Studies.











Studio Love










Sweat Treat







No comments: